- Muscle Inhibition Techniques
- Muscle Lengthening Techniques
- Muscle Activation Techniques
- Functional Dynamic Strength
- How Can a Chiropractor Fix My Back Pain?
In the musculoskeletal system, we have two types of muscle groups, gross or prime movers, and fine or supportive movers. When prime movers and supportive movers work harmoniously together we can, in essence, call this a kinetic chain. Biomechanical dysfunctions start to occur when there is a disconnect between the motor control centers in the brain and the muscles.